Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo camera does not sync after doing factory reset. Cannot connect to support team.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Justin29
Follower
Follower

I purchased a set of three wifi cameras but only two will sync. Received yesterday and almost immediately had to do a factory reset with the base station because it dropped off the wifi, which I thought wasn't a great start, and reset using a paper clip! and then the account and still one camera will not sync. If you plug it into the mains there is a blue flashing light for a second then nothing. I have tried the other batteries and tried charging them but they were all over 90%. It should not be this difficult to set up after all the reviews I read were very positive and we have looked into security cameras for a while before choosing our product. I cannot get through to customer support on the UK number, cannot chat to anyone online so could someone advise how I get a replacement camera? Can't say I am very impressed so far and hopefully someone will acknowledge. Thank you.   

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Justin29,

If you're having problems with your Arlo camera not syncing properly, read this article to learn how to troubleshoot: My Arlo camera will not sync with my SmartHub or base station; how can I troubleshoot it?

You should be able to contact the Support Team with the provided link. If you have problems contacting the team, feel free to let me know.