Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
HomeinAK
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a new IPhone 12 and Arlo keeps saying “No internet connection” and won’t let me log in even though I can sign in on my IPad, and the internet IS connected on my phone and Arlo system. I have deleted and re-installed the app on phone 3 times, deleted and added the wifi network again, turned router off and on. Help? Ideas? Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @HomeinAK

Are you still experiencing this issue with your Arlo app?

HomeinAK
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi - yes, I’m still having this issue. The Arlo will not connect on any network with this new phone, so it’s a setting related to the phone. The Arlo and home network are working just fine - I can sign in on Ipad, but not on Iphone. Thanks for any tips anyone has on it!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you able to log in to your account with another phone on the Arlo app?

What version of iOS is your new phone running? Can you verify the version of the Arlo app as well?

Thanks

HomeinAK
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi - yes, we can log into Arlo on this network from other phone, so it’s not the network. It’s something with Arlo and IOS. Currently running IOS 14.5.1, on an IPhone 12 mini. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@HomeinAK wrote:

It’s something with Arlo and IOS. Currently running IOS 14.5.1, on an IPhone 12 mini. 

FWIW, I am not seeing this on my iPhone 12 mini (currently running iOS 14.6).

Maybe try restarting the phone?

HomeinAK
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for help - I updated to IOS 14.6, also deleted Arlo, re-added it, did another re-start of the phone and then re-checked that phone said wifi/internet network is connected, also re-checked to be sure IPad with iOS 14.6 also can get onto Arlo. All of those work perfectly. 

But the IPhone on same network, now iOS 14.6, on network, says “no internet connection” when I try to log into Arlo. Argh. No change. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@HomeinAK

Can you provide a screenshot of any error messages & the no internet screen?

Thanks

wicho71
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had the same issue. I ended up fixing the issue by going to settings on my iPhone and then type Arlo on the search bar. Click on Arlo and make sure the cellular data option is enabled. If you are on WiFi and this option is off you will be able to see your camera feeds. Once this option is enabled you should be able to see your camera feeds away from home and on cell data. Hope this helps.