Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Divvydave
Star
Star
After being pointed to a solution in another thread about a different problem, I am extremely frustrated. I had duplicate notifications so I followed the fix of force stop the app, clear cache and data, tien off backups and Google backups, uninstall, restart phone, reinstall, turn on backups. It added another duplicate notification. I did it again in case I did it wrong, but now more duplicate notifications. Anyway after reading different variations of the process in multiple threads I am now getting 6 duplicated notifications for each single event.

I am at a loss now. I'm over £800 invested in Arlo products. Notifications stuck on screen, scheduling breaks mode screen, duplicate notifications. Such a poor poor product from the android app team. Does anyone have any other ideas, save wiping my phone?

Huawei P20 Pro with EMUI 9
2 REPLIES 2
Divvydave
Star
Star
Fixed. Forum rep raised a support call for me and I just had a callback. Advised of new update as of April 1. Removed app, turned off phone, reinstalled latest version, answered positively to all prompts, and the notifications appear once only again. 👍
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Divvydave

That is great news! I am glad I could help you resolve the issue. Let us know if you have anymore questions.