Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
sunjaxguy
Follower
Follower

I have a new system.  All the camera's and base did a firmware update.  I have one camera that will not stay online.  I thought the battery was dead so I charged it.  I removed the camera from the profile, re-sync'd and it works temporarily.  About 10 minutes later it goes back off line.  Any thoughts on how to permanetly fix it?  I try to call customer service and it's always busy.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

First, power cycle the base. Try swapping cameras around to see if the issue stays with the camera or the location.  If it stays with the camera, try swapping batteries.

Any luck?

Edit:  There's other methods of contact, too, here:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

MyArlo
Guide
Guide

How does moving the inoperable camera to a different location make it work permanently?   I'd say that's not an answer.   I too have an arlo pro camera, and as a consumer who's had the system for over a year (just added 2 arlo pros and put all cams on new router...) I'm frustrated the camera continues offline after being battery recharged,  taken offline and re-synching it.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Offline can be due to the WiFi connection. Moving it can help determine if the issue is the location or the camera.
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

contact support, there are 3 ways..phone, html, email

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------