Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro version in Holland

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Linders
Follower
Follower

Good Morning,

I like to no if it is possible to use the Arlo Pro version in Holland because the electric system over here is 230 Volt ?

And the connects are they made for Holland?

In Europa I can only find the normal Arlo version.

I waith for your answers!

Greetings

Harry Linders

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ducktaper
Star
Star

Greetings Harry. It is very much possible to use the Arlo Pro in Holland. The supplied battery charger is labeled to have an international input voltage that includes 240 volts and 50/60 AC cycles. You just need to adapt the physical plug to your local standard configuration.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

You would prob need an adapter that works for 220v...

Reason is the US adapter uses 110v but supplies the PRO camera with dual voltages...1st at 5v USB standard and 2nd at 9V needed to charge the battery pack if it is internal.

If you opted, till it is available, a 220v adapter the outputs 5 v usb could be used to run the camera without the battery installed ( it will not charge )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Ducktaper
Star
Star

Greetings Harry. It is very much possible to use the Arlo Pro in Holland. The supplied battery charger is labeled to have an international input voltage that includes 240 volts and 50/60 AC cycles. You just need to adapt the physical plug to your local standard configuration.