Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
Epson
Tutor
Tutor

No response from Arlo support.   I woke up this morning  and my Arlo Pro (single Camera) had recorded a lot of video.  I signed into my Arlo Web and hand no Mode Icon, and no devices.  My app showed that the camera recorded about 80 instances.  When I went to view them I was presented with a Banner "Activate 3 month trial subscription".  And my Base station was taken off line. When did Arlo start charging a subscription for Arlo Pro??   I've tried to bring my base station back online, but everytime it boots up, I'm presented with "Activate 3 months trial subscription".  I can see the thumbnails for my captured videos, but they will not play, again, I'm being told to activate my subscription.  I've tried to reach out to support, called twice this morning reached someone who proceeded to disconnect me.  2nd time was on hold 92 mins and call dropped.    Is anyone else being told to now activate a subscription for  their free service Arlo Pro??    

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Between Aug 8, 2020 9:08-11:10 AM PT, we've had a partial outage where some users may have been affected with Arlo devices going offline, unable to log in, or not receiving recordings or notifications.

This issue has been resolved since Aug 8, 2020 11:10 AM PT and all Arlo systems are now operational.

You may always check the status of Arlo systems by visiting: https://status.arlo.com/.

Our team continues to closely monitor our systems to ensure they function as expected. We appreciate your patience and understanding as our team worked to resolve this issue.

Please contact Arlo Support should you have any questions.

Thank you,

Arlo Team

View solution in original post

66 REPLIES 66
kscott212
Aspirant
Aspirant
Arlo basestation offline internet is fine and rebooted several times
SBCNCSU
Aspirant
Aspirant
At around 10:00 am EDT, my base station went off line. I can see my recorded instances from this morning and over night. There is definitely something going on at Arlo this morning.
KKS-Col
Luminary
Luminary

Earlier I was unable to get one out of four cameras to provide live streaming. Now I cannot log on at all. Status page for Arlo states they have a partial outage and are working on it.

SoyBoy26
Star
Star

I have 5 Arlo Pro 2 cameras, noticed issues connecting to them through the app yesterday, now today getting a base station offline message. My internet connection is fine, I've rebooted the base station...all lights are green. And the mobile app keeps crashing or hanging (iOS 13.6), and the Arlo website shows no cameras and keeps timing out. Within the app (when it's not crashing) it's also showing a 3-month trial active, which is not the plan that I have (I'm paying monthly for the 60-day access to videos).  I'm assuming there is a wider issue going on here? Last video recorded by my street facing camera was at 10:36 a.m. CDT today, so about 75 mins ago.

Joediaz
Aspirant
Aspirant

9:52 PST California Same here I can not see any of my cameras and was able to see my recordings but now I can not even log in to the App or online it won't go past the Login screen I do have the 3 green lights on my base station. PISSED!

Linda99
Aspirant
Aspirant
All my cameras randomly went offline, the account logged me out & then all my cameras were removed
Dlbenson99
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m having the same issue. Base was online last night but this morning it’s offline. I’ve unplugged power and reset but same 504 error message. Of course this happens just when we need to use the cameras. This is very frustrating for a system that had worked fine until when we needed it most.
Sanjoe
Aspirant
Aspirant
Random base station offline and says 3 month trial on my screen also. Help all lights on base station are green with middle one flashing green occasionally.
GLeezer
Aspirant
Aspirant

Anyone else having issues today? The base Stations LED indicators says Online, Connected, but the App says its offline. I cant seem to Log-in online. I've reset everything I can. 

Seahook
Aspirant
Aspirant
Something goes wrong with my system once a week. Today it completely went out. Code 504
Aspirant
Aspirant
idsobrouwer
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, same here. Can't even connect to the base station anymore.

Saske
Guide
Guide
Jucain
Aspirant
Aspirant
starting Around 10 am today I have been unable to get the status of my two cameras. I rebooted the base station, my internet router, and my phone but nothing.

Arlo live chat is down and the phone is busy
RickWNich
Apprentice
Apprentice
dcfox1
Master
Master

I also can't log in and get the same error. The system is down and they are working on it. 

https://status.arlo.com/?_ga=2.199942057.607102114.1584125124-2018378514.1583172378

BeezerMcD
Aspirant
Aspirant

The same thing happened to me just now. All three cameras are offline and I can't login to troubleshoot.

Dcorreia1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Receiving the same error message. I don’t know how to fix, keep trying to go to the website provided but isn’t a real website. What do I do? How do I fix?
Beachcomber
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is anyone else unable to log onto their account and control their cameras on 8/8?

Orrfamily
Apprentice
Apprentice
I am having issues too. App and online not working either. Cameras are off line.
Patgalli
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem today.

Did you fix it? How?

Epson
Tutor
Tutor

Back on hold with support - get this - I'm the 118 person in the queue.   Really Arlo??   The number of people on hold should be an indication that you need to fix your organization.  I find it difficult to believe that you are owned by Netgear.

Dedrian
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m unable to access my cameras due to error message 504.
rg0516
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've had my cameras for several years now and today is giving me this 504 error. Cannot access any of the cameras.