Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Nanceeg
Tutor
Tutor

It looks like geofencing and schedule isn’t working anymore. I have home mode set to schedule but it seems that My 12:00am to 6:59 am “Armed” part doesn’t work, the other two daily schedules work fine. I’ve rebooted my base, no luck.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nanceeg
Tutor
Tutor
GOT IT WORKING!! I had to make a second mode that armed all cameras. It seems that it didn’t like using the same mode twice in a day.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Nanceeg
Tutor
Tutor

I’m using iOS and I’ve reinstalled the app on my phone as well.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Nanceeg,

When you say the 12-6:59 am armed schedule doesn't work, does the system go to disarmed or is it armed but not receiving recordings?

Also try checking on the web client on the computer to make sure that the schedule for 12-6:59 am armed is showing up.

Nanceeg
Tutor
Tutor
It goes to disarmed and doesn’t record activity
Nanceeg
Tutor
Tutor
Actually, today, it went to a different part of the schedule. It’s now set at what I have scheduled for 7:00am to 9:59pm.... very strange. It did that for about one minute and then it went to disarmed and stayed there.
Nanceeg
Tutor
Tutor
Web client says armed, iOS client says disarmed. I just turned on a light and walked in an area that should have triggered three of my cameras and not one picked me up.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

What I would suggest is to delete everything on your schedule (check on both on the Arlo app on your iOS device and the web client on your computer to make sure it is all cleared off) and reboot your Base Station. After rebooting your Base Station, try to set up your schedule again whether it's on your iOS device or the web client and see if that helps.

Nanceeg
Tutor
Tutor
I just tried this and it didn’t work. 😞
Nanceeg
Tutor
Tutor
GOT IT WORKING!! I had to make a second mode that armed all cameras. It seems that it didn’t like using the same mode twice in a day.
bkattenburg
Initiate
Initiate

Thank you! I created a 2nd mode and that seems to have fixed this issue for me, too. Don’t understand why it won’t use the same mode twice in a day, but at least I can get it to work.