Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
SoonerStacey
Follower
Follower

I'm getting notifications that I have recordings, but my library has nothing. The recordings from the past 10 days are also missing from my library. 

It was all working fine an hour ago. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

There was a temporary limitation displaying thumbnails and videos the Arlo library. This issue has been resolved. Please contact customer support if you have any questions.  Thank you!

JamesC

View solution in original post

63 REPLIES 63
weebs
Guide
Guide

i have the same issue

Jbaz
Initiate
Initiate
I have same thing going on . Any help w this yet?
User0002
Guide
Guide
I also have the same problem.
brunsdon23
Tutor
Tutor

same thing is happening to me. 

Andy8122
Tutor
Tutor
I having the same issue any update, ??
DaveWoj
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

I am assuming the North Korean's or someone else hacked the system. Mine are also all gone.

Not cool Netgear

Leaann2008
Aspirant
Aspirant
Me also! All my recordings are gone all of a sudden! Glad i downloaded the important ones right away. Is this a system issue?
brunsdon23
Tutor
Tutor

If you log on your account on the computer, it is still recording and you can see your previous recordings still.  Weird thing though, is that they will periodically all go away and then come back again.

You also cannot search by date.  weird..

JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

Yup same here.. Is this happening for Basic plan only? that will be sad if it is.. 

Vacrt2002
Aspirant
Aspirant
So is it just the mobile app that's missing the history???
brunsdon23
Tutor
Tutor

I cannot locate a number for Arlo.   Do they review these threads to see if any issues?

Madmom2017
Aspirant
Aspirant
This just happened to me now. I actually had to send them to the police earlier due to my car being broken into and now 9 days worth of recording is gone and no longer recording but getting notifications! I pay for the three months to be saved!
Boyblue
Tutor
Tutor

Hello All,

Same thing here. I have 5 cameras outside and when checking a little while ago my recent history has disappeared. the last recordings in my library are on May 1 2017, first recording at 7:xx AM and last one at 11:xx PM. 

I wonder whats going on?

Andrew

brunsdon23
Tutor
Tutor

you should be able to get them on the main webpage still

Rcmp1234
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same here. All recordings are gone. Get notifiers but no recorded videos. Live works fine still
ebatavia
Tutor
Tutor

Me too cant seem to see any of my videos shows last time was May 20th worked this am now all gone the number I found for them is 408-638-3750 I called they will put you on hold for ever I hope this is just a glicth as I paid the one year service plan at $125.00 I think I should get some dort of a refund

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Open a case with support using the Contact Support link at the bottom here. All of you.
Madmom2017
Aspirant
Aspirant
I just got off the phone with them. They have zero response. I will receive and email within 24 hrs. It is happening to everyone.
This is BS!!!!!
weebs
Guide
Guide

Vacrt2002 wrote:
So is it just the mobile app that's missing the history???

no both web and app

weebs
Guide
Guide

brunsdon23 wrote:

you should be able to get them on the main webpage still

nope web and app hosed

ardmandds
Tutor
Tutor

Same issue here.

On the phone trying to reach them for past 20 min now!

weebs
Guide
Guide

JPC wrote:

Yup same here.. Is this happening for Basic plan only? that will be sad if it is.. 

happening on the middle plan too (which I have)

trebor711
Luminary
Luminary
I'll add my two cents. I'm experiencing the same issue both on my smartphone (Android) and iPad. Seems to be an issue with mobile devices. My problem just started this morning.
weebs
Guide
Guide

trebor711 wrote:
I'll add my two cents. I'm experiencing the same issue both on my smartphone (Android) and iPad. Seems to be an issue with mobile devices. My problem just started this morning.

app AND web both experiencing problems