Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro has no save buttom for Modes, Cannot change camera motion sensitivity

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
gbaysailor
Tutor
Tutor

I have read virtually every comment on this subject and can't find an answer that works. There is no save button anywhere for Mode changes, neither on the change page nor in the previous page, contrary to what some answers assert. I am using the website to make sensitivity changes but it keeps going back to 80.

System was just installed and has latest firmware. Given the many issue identiied in the blogs it seems this system should have been released as a Beta.,,

4 REPLIES 4
Hoglaw
Aspirant
Aspirant

there is on the app (a save button).

when making the change on via pc login, you make the camera specific change, then 'back' a page and then you save on that page. 

the pc log is less intuitive than the app, agreed. 

gbaysailor
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks for the reply, Hoglaw. I am able to save Mode changes using the iphone app, but not on the pc. As I said in my original post, going back one page after changing the motion sensitivity does not show a save button. Presumably I am running the latest firmware, as it was updated a few days ago when first setting up the system. Other posters also refer to a "save" button when going back one page, so I am at a loss for explanations...

There is a "save" button on the Edit Rule page where changes can be made to push notifications, etc, but it is unrelated to motion sensitivity changes.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use of the web page currently requires that you use the Edit Rule link at the top since there's no Back as for the app.  Once you go back using Edit Rule after making your change, Save will be enabled.

gbaysailor
Tutor
Tutor

I had already tried using the Edit Rule after changing the sensitivity and found the Save button grayed out. Following your reply I made several changes increasing/decreasing the sensitivity and found the Save button active some of the time and grayed out the rest of the time. Still puzzled but it seems that  if I try enough times I will reach an active Save button. Thank you!