Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Tuan82
Tutor
Tutor
I had purchased set of 5 Arlo pro cameras. 4/5 work well. But, there is 1 camera get problem. After 2-3 hours using, Arlo pro camera got off connection and battery get low. I thought that was a battery problem and replace battery from another Arlo pro camera. But, the same issue still occurred. I tried so many times (even put the camera beside base station) and realized that to reconnect temporarily, I must take out the battery and reput it in. It could work in 2-3 hours. And, last night, I turned room-lamp on, this camera had still been under night-vision mode (refer to photo).

Please advise!
3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Swap the location with a camera working well to confirm its the camera and not location.

If issue continues, contact Netgear Support directly ; https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Tuan82
Tutor
Tutor
I had swapped the problem camera into the position of another camera which worked well. But the issued still occurred.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If it still occurred with the camera, open a case with support. It's the only way to get faulty hardware replaced.