Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Mosawer
Follower
Follower
Dear Community,
I have bought a brand new Arlo Set with 4 Arlo Pro and wanted to setup the system and connect all the camera with the Arlo Base station. Unfortunately the camera‘s are not able to sync with the base. The Base ist connected to my Internet and they are both in the same Wifi. I would like to know how I can connect them and how to factory reset a Arlo Pro Station. There is also no Hotline from Netgear where I can call and speak with them about it. Please if you know something let me know.

Thanks 🙏
2 REPLIES 2
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@Mosawer wrote:
Unfortunately the camera‘s are not able to sync with the base.

Can you explain what you are doing and where it goes wrong?

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

. I would like to know how I can connect them and how to factory reset a Arlo Pro Station.

To do a factory reset... power on the base, then hold in the reset ( small hole in back, use paperclip ) for 10 secs till the front Leds flash amber... give it a min or two to fully reset.

Try and sync the cameras directly if the base power is green( internet led should be green too )... Quickly press the base sync button and then the camera button...quickly flashing blue on camera means it worked.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------