Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
cdtuck26
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 5 cameras on my system and my plan allows for 6.    4 of the 5 are working fine but 1 is connected to my system and I can get a picture in the camera positioning mode and video settings mode and the camera is detecting motion but everytime I click on live feed the camera won't connect and then I get a message that says it needs to be activated, call my alarm company to discuss monthly plan (which I've done and it includes 6 cameras) I talked to Arlo tech support twice on the phone and they determined the camera was bad and sent me a new one. New one is doing the same thing.  Getting very frustrated with this.  I've done all the trouble shooting multiple times, reboot, batteries out, remove device and add back and nothing.

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The fastest (and most painful) thing I can think of to get past this is to remove all devices from Settings, My Devices and start fresh as if a new system. That should wipe out any weirdnesses. Be sure to note all settings, modes, rules and schedule before doing this.

cdtuck26
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks.  As much as I hate to do that I'll try it.  Hope it works.