Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Robert-Daybreak
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have tried all of the suggested troubleshooting steps to re-sync the camera..(camera has been synced and working fine for nearly a year).
I even “removed the camera” and tried to sync the camera. I’ve tried with a battery and without a battery. When attempting to sync—The lights on the base and camera flash appropriately...but the sync times out and never completes.
There are five other camera operating property from the base station and none of them went “offline” during this time period.

Out of ideas?
5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Make sure you are doing a QUICK press on the base sync button and then the camera... most common mistake is holding to long.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Robert-Daybreak
Aspirant
Aspirant
I just tried syncing once again...making sure it was a “quick” pressing of the sync button in the base station.
The light flashes green on the base station and the light flashes blown the camera... the syncing process “times out” and the camera then flashes Amber after a minute or so.

There are other cameras currently operating properly from this base station...
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Robert-Daybreak,

Try restarting your base station and then attempt the sync process again. Still the same results?

JamesC

Robert-Daybreak
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have tried that, too...several times.
The only thing I have not tried is resetting the base station to factory default...
But as I have stated... I have 5 other cameras (mounted in precarious areas) that are operating perfectly.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. 

JamesC