Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro camera order missing - help from Netgear?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
abgalassi
Guide
Guide

I recently ordered a 7th camera, an order placed through Lowe's.

The order never came. In calling, they give me the Fedex tracking # from the manufacturer, and that tracking # shows only a "Label has been Created" status. Lowe's keeps telling me that the manufacturer insists it had shipped, and that FedEx just must not have updated the tracking info. (It was shipped regular FedEx, not SmartPost or anything else.)

I have no camera, the tracking shows it hasn't gone anywhere, and Lowe's won't let me cancel the order because their system shows it as Delivered (a status that changes on the date a delivery is supposed to happen, I am told).

Since Netgear is the manufacturer...can someone help me out here? I am beyond frustrated!

5 REPLIES 5
abgalassi
Guide
Guide

(Just realized I posted this to the Arlo Pro 2 forum instead of just Arlo Pro - hope it doesn't matter)

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Doesn't matter what forum you post in since it's a Lowe's and FedEx problem. FedEx has to make it right if they misdelivered and should be able to determine if Lowe's actually shipped, regardless of who actually shipped them.

brh
Master
Master

@abgalassi

Did Lowes have the system sent to your home, ot to the closest store for in store pickup. Many retailers ship to the closest store to you. I would go to the nearest store to you and ask to speak to the manager and see if it was delivered to them.

Brian

abgalassi
Guide
Guide

I had it shipped to home, since there are no stores near us (an hour in each direction). Ended up having to file a compaint with the BBB (after 5 different calls to Lowe's) to get action. The package just sat in "Label Created" status, never leaving the warehouse. Solved now, though!

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You got it or were able to cancel the order?