Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro camera never gets a solid blue for full charge

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
BradScotcher
Aspirant
Aspirant

I recently purchased an Arlo Pro 2 camera system. When I charge the cameras on one of them the blue charge light goes solid to tell me that it is finished but on the other camera the blue flashes rapidly for about 10 seconds then goes out and then repeats this shortly after and i never get a solid blue for full charge. I even left it charging over night. Can you please tell me what might be the problem. Regards Brad.

3 REPLIES 3
Streak2
Master Master
Master

While charging that camera, what is the charging status as reported by the app?

Try removing and replacing the battery.

Also try and switch batteries between cameras to see if the problem follows the battery or the camera.

JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

BradScotcher wrote:

but on the other camera the blue flashes rapidly for about 10 seconds then goes out and then repeats this shortly after and i never get a solid blue for full charge. I even left it charging over night. Can you please tell me what might be the problem. Regards Brad.

It might be trying to sync to your BaseStation. Signal might have lost. You won't get a solid blue for full charge because the battery is still charging. It needs to get to 100%. Also, you need to check your App on Battery indicator and make sure it's toggled "ON" else you won't see it at all. 

BradScotcher
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks got it sorted