Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro camera compatible with SmartHub

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
kristooper
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you connect the Pro camera with the Smarthub?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes, the older Arlo hd, pro, Pro2 all work with the newer smarthub 

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes, the older Arlo hd, pro, Pro2 all work with the newer smarthub 

Morse is faster than texting!
kristooper
Aspirant
Aspirant
Will I still have the 7 day free cloud recording if I connect my Pro I cameras to a SmartHub?
kristooper
Aspirant
Aspirant
Will i still receive the free 7 day cloud storage on my arlo Pro cameras if I connect them to an arlo smarthub?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @kristooper

As long as you do not change your subscription you will not have an issue switching your base station. 

kristooper
Aspirant
Aspirant
So If I connect three Pro3s, the VideoDoorbell and a Pro1 to the SmartHub, would I have to pay the subscription for all five or just the Pro3s and the VideoDoorbell?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @kristooper

I have provided an article regarding smart subscriptions. This should be of help regarding all you subscription related questions. New Arlo Smart subscription plans FAQ

"11. I have both legacy and new Arlo cameras; what Arlo Smart plan do I need to purchase?

If you have both legacy (Wire-Free, Pro, Pro 2, Go, Q Plus, Q, or Baby) and new (Ultra, Pro 3, and Video Doorbell) cameras, you can purchase an Arlo Smart Premier or Elite subscription plan. If you have fewer than 5 legacy cameras, you can choose to purchase a single-camera subscription for your Arlo Ultra, Pro3, or Video Doorbell."