Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro base station error

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
anbumani
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Base station suddenly stopped working initially i tried to remove the device and then add the device but it is showing "Your Base Station could not be discovered." i even tried factory reset but as per the instruction the LED is not going Amber flashing.

Kindly help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
anbumani
Aspirant
Aspirant

Now the pro base worked as the instruction in the pop-up says press Sync button and reset button it is wrong for VMB4000 for resetting we need to press Reset button only for 10Sec

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
anbumani
Aspirant
Aspirant

Now my all LEDs are Green but still i am getting "Your Base Station could not be discovered"

anbumani wrote:

My Base station suddenly stopped working initially i tried to remove the device and then add the device but it is showing "Your Base Station could not be discovered." i even tried factory reset but as per the instruction the LED is not going Amber flashing.

Kindly help

anbumani
Aspirant
Aspirant

Now the pro base worked as the instruction in the pop-up says press Sync button and reset button it is wrong for VMB4000 for resetting we need to press Reset button only for 10Sec

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

anbumani,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. This is a factory reset method from an older firmware update. Currently, holding only the reset button allows for a factory reset to take place. I have escalated this for correction.

JamesC