Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
gd26
Tutor
Tutor

I have a system with 3 Arlo Pro and 1 Pro 2 for a month now.. Everything has worked fine and I've been happy with it until today when I stopped receiving audio notifications on my cell phone. It is not an issue with my cell phone, audio volume is on. The cameras are recording and I can see the videos.. I read some other troubleshoot suggestions and chose to re-boot the base station. Nothing changed. I really have no idea what happened. Any help here is appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gd26
Tutor
Tutor

Tried rebooting the base station twice, didn't work. Uninstalled and re-installed the app on my cell phone. That did it. Notifications are being pushed again. Thanks!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
DubYa89
Aspirant
Aspirant

Have you tried logging in through a another phone?

migman_2001
Luminary
Luminary

Not clear on what the issue is? You say notifications and then mention audio notifications (no sound?)

I would check you rules settings in the Arlo app to make sure push is still set up for each camera.

You might uninstall/reinstall app on your device.

Check your phone settings to make sure notifications/sounds are set correctly. for the Arlo app.

Reboot base station.

Any recent software updates (app/Os/Arlo) could have inadvertently changed a setting.

gd26
Tutor
Tutor

Tried rebooting the base station twice, didn't work. Uninstalled and re-installed the app on my cell phone. That did it. Notifications are being pushed again. Thanks!!