Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Sending Push Notifications On Motion, But Not Recording During Certain Hours

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
bigirishape
Tutor
Tutor

I've setup a new Mode within my Arlo system to only manage 2 of the 5 cameras I have.  They are set to record video on Motion detection.  Everything works fine during the day and early evening.  However, last night I got motion push alerts to my phone around 1:50am, and no recordings are showing in the Library for that time.  Other recordings are showing just fine, but nothing in the early morning.  There's no schedule set that I can see, and the Schedule Mode isn't selected, just the Custom Mode I created.  Any thoughts on why it's picking up Motion, sending the Push Notification, but not recording video?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bigirishape
Tutor
Tutor

I figured it out.  I had the "if this camera detects motion" trigger, but somehow the "record video on this camera" wasn't there by default the way it was on the previous camera setup.  Weird.  Thanks tho!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried to reboot your base station & test again? You can also try and remove the camera from the settings > Devices and re add them.

bigirishape
Tutor
Tutor

I figured it out.  I had the "if this camera detects motion" trigger, but somehow the "record video on this camera" wasn't there by default the way it was on the previous camera setup.  Weird.  Thanks tho!