Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
Ilflyer12
Aspirant
Aspirant

Recently the scheduling capability stopped working with my cameras and the iOS app. I am not able to schedule the camera to be armed from 12:00 am to 8:00 am when another setting change occurs. When attempting to save it, it disappears from the schedule. I was able to save it on the website but modifications make it disappear and even though it shows, my cameras show a disarmed status during this window in the schedule. Please help me fix this issue so that I can go back to leveraging a schedule. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A new version of the iOS mobile app is now available from the app market: Release Notes - iOS App 2.5.5 -12th August 2018

Please make sure you have the latest version installed.

JamesC

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Uninstall and re install the app...( actually fine it much easier to do o the web ( https://arlo.netgear.com/ ))

Confirm that the time scheduled do no overlap each other.

(You can not go thru midnight, most common mistake )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Ilflyer12
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the suggestion but even with reinstalling the app, the morning schedule disappears after saving it. Any other options?

gilbo2
Luminary
Luminary

I am experiencing just the same issue. My work around at the moment is to use the "Armed" mode during the period 12:00AM to xx:xx

Be interesting to hear if you see the same?

Ilflyer12
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am seeing the same issue except when I attempt to use Armed, it still doesn't work. I have to manually change the state or else I get no notifications / recordings.

gilbo2
Luminary
Luminary

Strange and annoying!

My only other suggestion is to setup using a web browser rather than the app for now and see if you get setup and running again that way. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A new version of the iOS mobile app is now available from the app market: Release Notes - iOS App 2.5.5 -12th August 2018

Please make sure you have the latest version installed.

JamesC

Milwauken
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having problems scheduling when the four Arlo Pro cameras will be armed. The start time defaults to 12:00 am when I try to set the end time. So if I want to arm the cameras from 11 pm to 5 am, I start by setting the start time to 11 pm. But then when I set the end time, the start time goes to 12:00 am. Setting the end time first doesn't help.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You can't span days like that. Use 11PM to 11:59PM and again from 12AM to 5AM. Set the end time first for the late night part.

Milwauken
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks!