Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
frostee8
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hey all,

I've read some similar issues on the forum but no definitive answer if there is a problem or a fix.

I have my cameras set up on geofencing, if I'm home it works on a schedule to be armed overnight and if I'm away it is armed all the time. I've noticed that the schedule mode doesn't work, I set it to be armed on the schedule between given times and I've flailed about in front of the camera during those times and it doesn't ping. Really disappointing as this issue has meant I missed capturing when my car was broken into and we rely on these for security. I get no change in the problem after restarting the base station or manually setting it to schedule (skipping geofencing)

What's the story?

Cheers

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

frostee8,

When you tested, did you also test in the same spot using the default "Armed" mode? You may be experiencing a problem with the cameras placement rather than the schedule? Did the running man icon show that motion detection was enabled (black = armed, gray = disarmed)?

JamesC

frostee8
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sure did - I've been manually toggling to armed which works fine as I have been unable to rely on the schedule. When schedule is active and it should be armed, the running man is grey.

Frantex
Aspirant
Aspirant
Does anyone have a solution to this problem? I can’t get Schedule to Arm anymore either!!!!
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried using a browser?