Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
SKris
Guide
Guide

When i launch Arlo App from my Android phone, it says 'Your Arlo device appears offline. Please make sure its powered on and connected to the interner".

I tested by base station and Internet is working fine. LED light  in the base station shows as solid green. I recycled base station but still same. Some time it says Getting status and giving device appears offline message. Please help to address this problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mmckay
Initiate
Initiate

I ended up going into my app an "forgetting" my base station and starting over. It wasn't terrible. I had to re-sync the base and my cameras, but the settings seemed to stay intact. Not the most convenient option, but system is up and running!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
steve_t
Master Master
Master

What's your internet connection speed? What's your signal strength between the camera and the base and how far away is it?

SKris
Guide
Guide

My Internet speed is very fast (60 MBPS) and can handle multiple devices streaming HD videos and gaming at the same time.Please note it was working fine until 4 weeks ago. Now the Base station always shows offline when i launch Arlo app. my basestation is 15-20 feet away from camera. There is no signal between camera to tell you signal strength. My Internet /WIFI is working fine and i am able to see solid green light on the base station. 

steve_t
Master Master
Master

Go into the app settings and clear the app data. You'll need to login in with the password again but see if that changes anything. Sometimes the app does weird things

SKris
Guide
Guide

I tried clearing app data but it doesn't help. 

steve_t
Master Master
Master

How many cameras have you got? Are all of them saying they're offline?

Mmckay
Initiate
Initiate
I am having the same issue as of a few days ago. I have tried all of the abi e options and still no changes.
SKris
Guide
Guide

I got 3 camera's and all of then shows offline.

Mmckay
Initiate
Initiate

I ended up going into my app an "forgetting" my base station and starting over. It wasn't terrible. I had to re-sync the base and my cameras, but the settings seemed to stay intact. Not the most convenient option, but system is up and running!

SKris
Guide
Guide

Removed base station and camera from the app. Resynch base station, camera and its working now. Thanks!