Arlo Pro Reset?

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Deladoofus
Aspirant
Aspirant

I Can’t see my REsynced Arlo device in ‘My Arlo’ on the website, or on my Iphone. How do I fix this?

7 REPLIES 7
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you reboot the base via the power button ( and cleared cache on computer/phone )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
Deladoofus
Aspirant
Aspirant

TomMac wrote:

Have you reboot the base via the power button ( and cleared cache on computer/phone )

yes, Ive doen both. Nothing in "My Arlo" - no cameras

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Well, first take a look at the led lights on the base front... first two from left must be green before syncing cameras

If you want to RESET the unit. first remove ALL devices from your account using the REMOVE DEVICE. )( cameras and base )

Hold in the reset for about ten secs till the front leds flash amber,,,then let the base reboot till power light is green.

Then use the directions for new system as when it was new to add base and then cameras ( PC is usu easier to install all )

Morse is faster than texting!
charleschiu
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have removed all camera from base and reset base by pressing reset button for 10+ seconds and went through the setup process again. I am still experiencing rule name not saved issue. also, the rule detail page does not keep track of what was set before.

Device firmware is 1.092.0.5_13833.

Thanks

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

When you reset, did you remove ALL devices from Settings, My Devices, too?  Perhaps you missed that step.

Your camera firmware is up to date - did you check the base firmware?

charleschiu
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I have removed all devices from it before resetting it.

I just checked the device info on the base. the firmware is 1.9.0.0_14639

VMB4000r3

is that right?

I am still experiencing the same issue.

Thanks

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You have the same firmware on the base as me. At this point, I think something about your account is goobered.  You can try opening a case about this but it may be better to reset again and create a new account using a different email address to set the system back up.