Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Panic Button

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
Thomas1010
Follower
Follower

Help! My red panic button has disappeared off my app! I have used it around 6 times, but now on the bottom of the home screen, it has been replaced with a green “add device” icon. I took some advice and rebooted the whole system and had to take my cameras down to sync back with the base unit (PAIN), No success.. The only advice has been to go into “Modes” and adjust volume for specific camera. But that too does not get my Red Panic Button back on the bottom of the home screen. Somebody with some good buttonology skills please send me a clear answer. Thank You!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
migman_2001
Luminary
Luminary
4 REPLIES 4
migman_2001
Luminary
Luminary
dp0609
Aspirant
Aspirant

I noticed on the Arlo app, there used to be a button to activate the siren. Where did it go? it's no longer there, how do i activate it now? I have the free subscription plan. Thanks

arpr1
Apprentice
Apprentice

There is a gray line at the top of the app when you log in (on the camera view) that you swipe down and it allows you to activate the alarm/siren.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

iOS apparently has a gray line. Android has a tab at the top for a pull-down drawer. Web uses a blue bell at the top.