Arlo Pro Not Recording Events

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
primasilva
Aspirant
Aspirant

Has anyone else had trouble with their systems missing whole looong events? For example, I have a camera over my front door and one over my driveway. I left for work through the driveway this morning at around 8:15. I saw a loose dog wandering around my property & across the street, so I spent about 15 minutes walking back and forth talking to it & trying to coax it to me & calling animal control & talking to a neighbor walking her dog. Then I gave up and drove away. I checked my cameras just now at 11:17 to see whether animal control picked up the dog. Turns out that NOTHING recorded. Nada. Totally blank from 8:07 when some kids were walking to school until 10:50 when my fiance left for work. This is very disappointing and makes me feel uneasy about the whole Arlo product. What if instead of a lost dog, the cameras had missed someone trying to break into my house? 

*** Edited to add: The issue seems to be only with the Arlo Pro cameras - my wired cameras and my original Arlo wire-free recorded all of my activity this morning. 

1 REPLY 1
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Your edited add definitely helps with the issue. Are the Pro cameras set for 100% sensitivity? Is there a chance there's a scheduled mode that doesn't include them in it?