Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I Can't log into arlo using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
Hebert1753
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have Arlo Pro and i used to be able to go to Arlo.com, and log into my account using Google Chrome but the last 2 weeks i have not been able to log in. I can't get past the little bird. I dont't get internet service on my phone at work so i can't use the app on my phone anytime i get a notification that motion is detected so i have been logging in thru my account but i can't log in any more. I cleared my cache and cookies and still can't log in. Can anyone help?

8 REPLIES 8
Streak2
Master Master
Master

If you cant get in using Chrome or Internet Explorer then there is something on your work newtork blocking you.

Rickporter1
Initiate
Initiate

I have been trying to log into my Arlo account using both chrome and explorer for two weeks without any luck.  There is no response within either browser when I put in my name and password.  Can anyone help with this?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are your computer, browser and Flash all up to date? Have you rebooted? Have you tried the app?

Rickporter1
Initiate
Initiate

I just verified chrome is up to date.  My android smart phone app works and I can see my cameras through it.  At least this works.  I tried rebooting and this made no difference on my computer.  Could it be security software...I use kaspersky?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There's a theme here - other Kapersky users are reporting the same thing.  Open a case with support - perhaps they know how to configure it to work.  Also, open a case with the Kaspersky folks so at least one company has a solution.  If you get it working, let everyone here know how.

dragonio
Initiate
Initiate

Just had the same issue for anyone else coming here and yes, Kaspersky user.

Solution is to add https://arlo.netgear.com to you trusted sites in kaspsersky:

Click gear icon

Web anti-virus

Advanced Settings

Configure trusted URLs

Doublemint
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you... worked

Kaspersky user also... past week or so i could not log in. 

Appreciate you posting

Farmboy
Aspirant
Aspirant