Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
fomoco66
Aspirant
Aspirant

My camera are not recording or giving me notifactions. They are on and working just not recording or sending notications.

6 REPLIES 6
Rudy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Same here, is there a system outage? Cameras can record but nothing shows in the library...they dont appear to be responding to motion either!

fomoco66
Aspirant
Aspirant

Stopped about 3 yesterday. But started working about 15 mins ago. Not what Dixie’s it

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi fomoco66,

It sounds like you may have lost connection to the internet at some point or have some interference within the environment. Make sure your cameras are armed and the running man (Motion Logo) is Black not Gray. Black means the motion detection is on.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi Rudy,

Is your Motion Detection Logo (Running Man) Black? have you tried to power cycle the Base Station?

LAlexis
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue.  It started yesterday with just one of four cameras, but now all of them are having issues. My "running men" are all black but none of the cameras are recording.  I've re-synced them, power-cycled the base, nothing has helped.  

Update: I figured out the issue (maybe).  None of the modes other than "armed" are working.  I set up a schedule as well as a few custom modes and none of them are working anymore.  

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try using a browser to manipulate modes, rules and the schedule.