Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro - Combine Accounts With Arlo Smart

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jayp54
Follower
Follower

Hi. We have 2 homes - one has 4 Arlo Pro cameras under one Basic account and one has 3 Arlo Pro and 1 Arlo cameras under a different Basic account. I did this because of the max # of cameras allowed under a basic account. I am looking at combining them into one Arlo Smart account (max 10) under one email. These are my questions:

Has anyne done this?

Can I set it up in one location and then remotely do the other or do I need to shut the second account off and re-load the camera/hub on the new account?

Thanks!

Jay

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

I currently have 16 cameras working from mutli bases.... so it's basically the service level you have.

Multi bases and or different locations for the bases doesn't matter.... they will all appear in the same program/app.

You would remove all the devices from one of the accounts ( bases and cameras )  and move them over to the primary account you want to use by 'adding devices ' ( base first and then sync the cameras back to the base. ( it can be done local or remote, just sign in to the primary account to add items )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------