Arlo Pro Cameras Stop Sending Notifications and Recordings Every Couple of Days

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
mmorrismm
Guide
Guide

This is becoming very aggravating and wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing this. I have a base station and 4 Cameras... 3 Exterior Arlo Pro and 1 Interior Arlo Pro camera. They all stop recoriding and issuing notifications at the same time. The last time they recorded was last night at 10:30 PM. Nothing  at all today on any cameras. 

Now when this happens I reboot them all and then they start nrecording again. So far today I have reset the base station, discabled/re-nanble the cameras from the android app and toggle the modes. Now I am on Armed and still nothing. As aggravating as it is I will reboot all the cameras and then they were start working again for a couple of days till it stops again. I do have them all plugged in with no battery, so it is not the batters. I am on the following firmware. 

Base Firmaware - 1.12.01_27940 

Hardware - VMB4000r3 

Camera 1 Firmware - 1.092.0.19_26228

Camera 1 Hardware - H8 

Camera 2 Firmware - 1.092.0.19_26228

Camera 2 Hardware - H8 

Camera 3 Firmware - 1.092.0.19_26228

Camera 3 Hardware - H11

Camera 4 Firmware - 1.092.0.19_26228

Camera 4 Hardware - H8 

If I cannot get this fixed, I am tossing them and going RIng as my firend has all ring and is thrilled with the capabilities and stability. Quite frankly I am very dissapointed! 

3 REPLIES 3
Streak2
Master Master
Master

What power supplies are you using to power the cameras?

In the event that you are not using Arlo power supplies and that the ones you are using are slightly low in voltage, I would insert charged batteries and see if the problem resolves itself. Keep in mind that you need the original dual voltage Arlo power supply to charge the batteries.

mmorrismm
Guide
Guide

I am using the Arlo chargers. I took the batteries out form another post but this has been working for months and only recently within the last couple of weeks started on all cameras not just one. To where i have to power cycle them every couple of days. 

Are you saying it is better to leave the batteries in? I can try that. 

Streak2
Master Master
Master

It's not better if you leave them in I am just trying to determine if the problem you are facing could be power supply related.