Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Camera feed flashes from light to dark in live view

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
briany
Follower
Follower

I installed four cameras. Three of the four are working fine. The fourth, flashes from light to dark when I look at live view. This problem happens at night and during daylight hours. At night, it flashes from complete black to night vision. During the day, it flashes from normal to a washed out gray. In both cases, it is a constant pulse in about one second intervals.

Is this camera defective?

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Could be. First, though, remove the camera in Settings, My Devices and then resync it. If it still has issues, open a case here: https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for the details on this issue. I have escalated this topic for further investigation and will post an update once I have more information.

JamesC

JQuiroga
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have exactlly the same issue... bought them 4 days ago and started to happen when a door was open with ligths in that room and was completly dark in the room the camera was instales. Seems like the camera didn't know what mode to be use, night vision or day light, and started to switch between this two modas in intervals of one or two seconds