Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Battery

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
jimboski10
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I am setting up my Arlo pro....directions state that the battery is fully charged. However, when I plug the pack in to charge, it does not stay lit up solid blue to show it fully charged? According to the directions it says battery is fully charged when led stays solid blue lit. Am I reading it right? When I plug in the battery pack the blue light flashes for about three seconds and the goes out...I keep it plugged in and the blue light never comes on again. Is that battery charged fully when I just get the flashing blue for a few seconds?

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jimboski10,

What does the battery level showing within Settings?

Log in to your Arlo Account and navigate to Settings > My Devices > select your Arlo Pro camera > Battery level percentage

JamesC

jimboski10
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks! The batteries showed charged on the app, so that is good. When the batteries deplete and I need to charge them again, how will I know when they are fully charged? (so I can unplug them and reinstall)

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I haven't had the opportunity to try it yet but there's a setting for the Pro cameras (Settings, My Devices, your Pro camera) that's supposed to give a full charge LED.  I assume that's for when charging it in the camera and that the camera will do something.  I tried it when I first received the cameras but the battery was already charged so it's unknown at this point how it will work.

jimboski10
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks....yes, I see that in the settings...guess we will see what happens when they need charge next 🙂