Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
bergin
Follower
Follower

I have a NETGEAR (VMS4330-100NAS) Arlo Pro set (3 cameras) and an additional VMC4030 camera.

2 of these cameras i do not use when I'm home, it's indoor and closer to the hub compared to the other 2 in use on a daily basis.

These cameras without any use drain very quickly. First time i charged to 100% and within a week it drained to 0% and 15%. I again charged it and never used other than installing the camera after recharging. It has drained to 65% in a week.

What could be wrong? How to fix it?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Wklovelace3
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Make sure you have the latest firmware . it should end in 21310. We all had the battery drain issue and the firrmware update fixed the problem for most of us. There was a bug causing the ir lights in the camera to stay on while camera was turned off. So instead of off we disarmed the camera. That helped and then they did a firmware update and havent had any issues since. Click on my devices and then click on the base station. Firmware should be 21310. If not you need to contact support
Rosety71
Guide
Guide
Good luck. There are 100’s of these complaints and so far nothing has worked for us.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.