Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Base Station missing from list of devices

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
StretfordEnder
Apprentice
Apprentice

Seeing as the official Arlo support site live chat window opens blank and wont actually do anything else, I'm stuck with asking you, the community, for help. Perish the thought that having spent £1,300 on a system less than a year ago I should expect any kind of support from them!

Anyways, I originally bought a 3 camera Arlo Pro system late Summer 2017. I then bought two more Pro cameras at New Year and since then my basestation no longer appears so I can't remote sound the siren etc.

Couple of days ago Amazon had a £80 off flash sale so I bought another camera so now have 6. Ive switched to a Premier (non-Smart as not available in UK) subscription account but I still cant access basestation to sound the alarm.

Any suggestions?

Cheers in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The interface has changed with a blue bell at the top of the Devices tab for a browser or a pull-down tab/bar for the app to be used to activate the siren.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Streak2
Master Master
Master

What lights are showing on the base station?

Confirm that recording is all working correctly it's just that you cant see the base in your device list?

Are you using an app or the web gui https://arlo.netgear.com/#/login

Have you tried power cycling the base and the router to which it is connected?

StretfordEnder
Apprentice
Apprentice
All 3 green lights as normal.

Cameras all working as they should. Recordings occurring fine. Notifications coming through fine.

It’s just I don’t see the base station as a device anymore and can’t therefore access the siren.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The interface has changed with a blue bell at the top of the Devices tab for a browser or a pull-down tab/bar for the app to be used to activate the siren.

StretfordEnder
Apprentice
Apprentice
Cheers for this. Never knew. Well hidden secret.