Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Darbycam
Follower
Follower

Arlo device appears offline. Please make sure it's powered on and connected to internet is what is displayed.  It is powered and connected, have tried rebooting it several times

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What's the color of the Camera LED? If it's solid amber, the base needs to be claimed. You can try using the Add Device button on the Devices tab to claim it ut you may need to remove everything from Settings, My Devices and start fresh.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What's offline - the base or cameras? What are the LEDs on the base showing?

mnguyen17
Aspirant
Aspirant

My device was working until 2 days ago. Now it said that your device appears to be offline. Already tried rebooting, uninstall and reinstalling but still doesn't work. Base station LED green for the first 2 lights but not the last one (camera). Not sure what to do now.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What's the color of the Camera LED? If it's solid amber, the base needs to be claimed. You can try using the Add Device button on the Devices tab to claim it ut you may need to remove everything from Settings, My Devices and start fresh.

mnguyen17
Aspirant
Aspirant
mnguyen17
Aspirant
Aspirant

After removing all my devices and sync them again, it is now working. Will see how long it stays that way😄.

Thank you for your help.