Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

App won't display Pro camera on master account but works fine on 2 other clients?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ErnieL
Guide
Guide

IOS 14.4.2, on all Iphones (master and 2 clients)

App version 3.1 (2105)

2 Arlo cameras, 1 Pro camera.

Whole setup was working for a long time till couple of days ago. App won't display Pro camera on the master account but it shows up in the other 2 client accounts and work fine. By the way, the other 2 Arlo cameras have no problem with the master account. The client accounts will have no problem seeing and working with the Pro camera. However, in the master account, I can't see the Pro camera attached to the base station in the "Devices" tab but can see it in the "Mode" tab when go to "Armed" selection. It is not in the "Setting" tab neither.

Here are the things I have tried:

1) Re-sync and the Pro camera may show up in the master account again (50% successful rate) but will somehow disappear again later on (don't know how and when) when I go into the app later.

2) Restarting the base won't change anything.

3) Go to "Mode" tab and "Armed" selection. Edit the other 2 Alro cameras setting and then the Pro camera setting that bring back the Pro camera display to the master account. Don't know if it will last.

Any idea ? Is that a bug in the App ?

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Start by rebooting the phone and reinstalling the app.

ErnieL
Guide
Guide

Tried already, won't work !

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi ErnieL,

I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

ErnieL
Guide
Guide

not working