Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Rex4002
Tutor
Tutor

Every since doing the update I get the sound notifications on my phone but the video feed does not show up for maybe five minutes . Someone could be in the house by then .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Have you tried reinstalling the new Arlo app and rebooting your phone device? You can also try rebooting your Arlo Base Station to see if that helps too.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Rex4002,

When you receive notification from your phone, have you tried checking on the web client on your computer to see if the library loads up in less than five minutes?

Rex4002
Tutor
Tutor
Be honest I never loaded it onto my desktop . Primary reason being is that if I got a notification I wouldn’t be going into the other room to fire up and logon when my phone is always right next to me. Never had an issue with the delays until I did the update . The instant I will get the sound notification on my phone I would just click the icon and could see immediately that was happening . The delay is not happening every time but a good portion of the time.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Have you tried reinstalling the new Arlo app and rebooting your phone device? You can also try rebooting your Arlo Base Station to see if that helps too.

Rex4002
Tutor
Tutor
Thanks. That just may have done the trick !