7 Notifications for every 1

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Trixie65
Aspirant
Aspirant

After one event the alto says I️ have seven.
After two, 14. After 3, 21 and so on. I️ have erased the app and redownloaded. Has anyone else had this happen? Thank you!

9 REPLIES 9
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try a browser to see if the same thing happens. If so, the fastest thing to do is to remove all devices in Settings, My Devices and start fresh. Use the Add Device button on the Devices tab to add the base and sync the cameras. Verify that all your firmware is up to date.

Trixie65
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you. I️t only happens on my husbands phone. My phone is the main user and it’s not a problem on mine.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What phone, OS and OS version for each of your devices? Have you tried restarting his phone?

Trixie65
Aspirant
Aspirant
He has a 6 s +I️11.0.3

will try the restart. Thank you
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Trixie65 wrote:
He has a 6 s +I️11.0.3

What about your phone?

Trixie65
Aspirant
Aspirant
I️ have an 8 plus
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Trixie65,

Is your husband using a shared account via the Grant Access feature or is he logging in using the primary account? Are you still seeing this behavior?

JamesC

Trixie65
Aspirant
Aspirant
He is on the grant access- and last time we had one movement mine said “1” and his said “13”. Lol
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Trixie65,

Try removing him from the Grant Access list and send a new invitation link. After the new invitation is accepted, test again to see if you still get the same behavior.

JamesC