2 of 5 cameras showing offline

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
anthony3
Aspirant
Aspirant

arlo pro bmv 4000. I have seen recent issues that are the same as mine. Possibly after firmware update, but 2 of my 5 cameras show offline. Did ALL of the items suggested. pressing sinc button only works on the 3. the only way the sinc button works with the 2 cameras is if it is plugged in(and no batteries are good and charged and also swapped with good cameras to try). So i can get them to blink blue and also get seen by base unit, however once unplugged they go offline. I purchased another arlo for daughter in college so i charged these and tried to swap batteries and also cameras. ALL of them do NOT flash blue with sinc button pressed. very frustrating and very crazy that they will all sinc if plugged in then go offline. makes no sense but something had been changed to the cameras for them to not show blue light blinking unless plugged in. HELP!! also firmware 1.20.1.1_4167_eccc317

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try cleaning all the contacts on both the battery as well as the camera to verify proper connection. You may want to try removing one camera from your account and add it back in to see if that helps. Rebooting your base could also prove helpful.

anthony3
Aspirant
Aspirant

thanks i have swapped out batteries with cameras that were working and also removed the cameras and added back and also rebooted the base with no luck. it almost appears that the camera is now told to not sinc unless plugged in. thanks again for the info i will try to clean the battery terminals and update on this