Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

2 Way Talk Is Not Working With Galaxy s9

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Brianshawl73
Aspirant
Aspirant

Cannot seem to get 2 way talk to work with galaxy s9. When we try it volume is low on camera,have to be close to hear and sounds like a robot.

8 REPLIES 8
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tested the 2 way audio with a different device, to see if this issue follows the camera or the phone/device used?

Brianshawl73
Aspirant
Aspirant
Just tried on my wife's a7 and it worked fine.
Brianshawl73
Aspirant
Aspirant
*S7
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Is your s9 updated to the latest version of Android? Have you tried to clear you cache and remove/reinstall the Arlo Mobile App

Brianshawl73
Aspirant
Aspirant
Phone says it has update,and I just uninstalled app and installed it,still not working.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

Meg_AU
Tutor
Tutor

I have the same issue.  Have tested the camera from my laptop and can use sound/mic fine.  Just my S9 that isn't working - have removed the app and reinstalled and didn't resolve the issue.

Brianshawl73
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have also tried reset and deleted app. then reinstalling it..must just not be compatible with our phones. Have you tried calling Arlo? I kind of gave up, last time I called to ask a question I could not understand the person talking to me.So I will just live with it.