Useless customer care

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
SoniaMountain12
Tutor
Tutor

I have being trying to contact Arlo about a payment taken twice their customer service care is none existent ! Is there no phone number anywhere 😡

5 REPLIES 5
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

SoniaMountain12
Tutor
Tutor

Is there any chance an agent can email or call me this is ridiculous! 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Did an agent reach out to you?

SoniaMountain12
Tutor
Tutor

I am still no further forward, I tried to swap my subscription to my other camera as yet again my Arlo pro 5 broke so I tried to transfer the subscription to my other camera . In the past I have rang customer care to sort it out but now there seems no customer care number ? So somehow instead of transferring my old subscription I have been charged again but the price has now gone up to £44 that I simply cannot afford, my husband has just passed away after a 2 year battle with cancer where we have had to live off benefits, as I say I simply cannot afford it. All I want is my old subscription transferring until it ends then I will have to cancel. 
kind regards 

Sonia

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

First and foremost I want to extend my condolences for the passing of your husband. I will reach back out to support and have someone reach out to you.