Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 5 Camera 5G wireless

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Popeyespond
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just switched to Verizon 5G wireless internet. I had the 2.4G from another carrier and it (the camera) worked great.   Do I just re-setup my camera ?   Or is there something special I have to do ? Do I need to buy a hub or something ? I can't find if the hub is wired into the router or is wireless ?     Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.........

Jeff / Central PA

https://www.youtube.com@jeffandhispond 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Popeyespond wrote:

I just switched to Verizon 5G wireless internet. I had the 2.4G from another carrier and it (the camera) worked great.   Do I just re-setup my camera ?   

The simplest thing to do is change the Verizon wifi settings to match your old wifi's network name and password.

Otherwise, you need to remove the Pro 5s from your account, and then onboard it again.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Popeyespond wrote:

I just switched to Verizon 5G wireless internet. I had the 2.4G from another carrier and it (the camera) worked great.   Do I just re-setup my camera ?   

The simplest thing to do is change the Verizon wifi settings to match your old wifi's network name and password.

Otherwise, you need to remove the Pro 5s from your account, and then onboard it again.

Popeyespond
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you so very much !!