Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Valentides
Aspirant
Aspirant

If i try to erase cloud content via app android and google chrome my feeds still show. I have delete them 1 at a time. Any fixes please

7 REPLIES 7
fmca
Aspirant
Aspirant

I followed the instructions provided by Arlo's documentation to erase all content for my Arlo Spotlight XL camera through the Privacy Center. I received confirmation that all content was erased yet I am still able to view every single video recording from previous months and years.

This is a serious concern to me. I live in California and I believe this is in violation of the California Consumer Privacy Act.

I will be contacting support via the hotline but posting it here so other's can share their experience as well.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@fmca wrote:

I received confirmation that all content was erased yet I am still able to view every single video recording from previous months and years.

Data retention is only 30 days, so this sounds rather off.

How are you viewing this footage?  Are you

• using the Arlo app
  • using my.arlo.com
  • viewing it some other way?

Are you using local storage, or just cloud storage?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tap the 3 dots ion in the top right hand corner of feeds and the select "Manage events". From there you can multi-select for individual deletion or delete entire days of content at a time.

JamesC

Valentides
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes tried that but you have to highlight each feed and then delete. But in data privacy content erase all cloud should delete everything saved but it does not

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Valentides,

Thank you for the information. I was able to replicate the issue as you describe. I have escalated the details mentioned here along with my findings to the development team for review.

JamesC

Valentides
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue should now be resolved. Please try again and let me know if you still experience any issues.

JamesC