Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
highpockets003
Aspirant
Aspirant

In the software, under FEED (on an iPad), i can watch a stored event. Without having to delete that event, HOW DO I get back to the FEED ARCHIVE? There are no arrows or buttons to take me backwards into the feed archive.

12 REPLIES 12
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@highpockets003 wrote:

In the software, under FEED (on an iPad), i can watch a stored event. Without having to delete that event, HOW DO I get back to the FEED ARCHIVE? There are no arrows or buttons to take me backwards into the feed archive.

On my iPhone there is a < in the upper left corner.  When I press that, I return to the Feed.

highpockets003
Aspirant
Aspirant

well, there ain't that arrow anywhere on the screen of the ipad. how do i go back?

highpockets003
Aspirant
Aspirant

and there ain't no < on the video events screen on an Android either.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@highpockets003 wrote:

well, there ain't that arrow anywhere on the screen of the ipad. how do i go back?

FWIW, I see it on my ipad.

IMG_0006.PNG

highpockets003
Aspirant
Aspirant

Weeeelllllll - do you have an answer for this software problem?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@highpockets003 wrote:

No idea why you aren't seeing it.  I'm tagging the mods ( @JamesC and @ShayneS ) , hopefully they will add it to the list of things to investigate/fix.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@StephenB wrote:

@highpockets003 wrote:

No idea why you aren't seeing it.  I'm tagging the mods ( @JamesC and @ShayneS ) , hopefully they will add it to the list of things to investigate/fix.

Just saw a work-around from another user.  Try rotating the screen by 180 degrees, and see if the arrow appears.

highpockets003
Aspirant
Aspirant

180° does not work.

But - rotating the screen 90° does reveal an arrow in the top left corner. How do I fix the problem though to view the videos on normal orientation?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm not able to replicate this issue on iOS (using an iPad) or on Android.

What mode iPad are you using?

JamesC

highpockets003
Aspirant
Aspirant

iOS 16.3.1

iPad Pro 2nd gen, MXDC2LL/A

highpockets003
Aspirant
Aspirant

well, guess you guys can't fix your own software problem.

you need an 800 number for purchasers to call.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

highpockets003,

I'm working with the team internally to better understand why you may be experiencing this behavior.

Additionally, you can contact Arlo Support using the Arlo mobile app under Settings > Support Center

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation