Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ArloWatcher
Luminary
Luminary

I noticed that all of my cameras had stopped recording as of 2/10. In the web portal I noticed that all of my cameras all been changed from Armed to Scheduled. What changed the settings? My thought is it is something that Arlo did. Anyone else also experience this?

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's certainly possible that something happened on the Arlo side but it's also possible that a user inadvertently managed to select that. Have you shared the cameras with anyone? Were you recently in the Modes tab for any reason?

ArloWatcher
Luminary
Luminary

Anything is possible, but I had to change back my Smart Hub and three Pro4 WiFi cameras.

Jack_BDMN
Tutor
Tutor

It seems like there's been a recent change in the camera settings where they've been switched from Armed to Scheduled, causing them to stop recording. Many users are experiencing the same issue, and there's speculation that Arlo might be behind this change. It's essential to investigate further to understand why this alteration occurred and if there's a solution to revert the settings back to normal for uninterrupted recording.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation