VMC4350P-1BYNAS Bundle ,no button to remove battery on the camera shell

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Plzhelp55
Follower
Follower

I bought a "Pro 4 Special Bundle" at BestBuy. The cameras are VMC4041P but there is NO BUTTON to push to remove the battery, there is only a hex screw on all the Arlo outer shells.

Once the camera is shoved into the shell, it can't be removed.

Bundle  came with a "Dual Battery Charging Station" but I can't remove the battery on Model VMC43501P-1BYNAS. 

Is this only to be used with a solar battery recharger ? Is it a manufacturing defect ?

Why provide a battery charger if the battery can't be removed to be charged ??

thank-you so much

PS It seems to be a mash of various Arlo products into a bundle. I did not notice the battery can't be removed from the shell until I went months later to re-charge it.

Best answers
  • StephenB
    Guru
    Guru

@Plzhelp55 wrote:

I bought a "Pro 4 Special Bundle" at BestBuy. The cameras are VMC4041P but there is NO BUTTON to push to remove the battery, there is only a hex screw on all the Arlo outer shells.

Your bundle must have included the total security mounts.

The camera can be removed using the security key that came with the bundle, so the batteries can be recharged.  Instructions are here:

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Plzhelp55 wrote:

Your bundle must have included the total security mounts.

The camera can be removed using the security key that came with the bundle, so the batteries can be recharged.  Instructions are here:

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation