Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

VMB4540 I have it on my I phone Arlo App but can't get it on my Laptop

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
84Huff1963
Follower
Follower

Base station is installed on my I phone Arlo App , but can not get it installed on my laptop  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@84Huff1963 wrote:

Base station is installed on my I phone Arlo App , but can not get it installed on my laptop  

Once the base station is onboarded (either via the app or the browser), it is in your account, and visible from both.

There is no need to install it again on the laptop.  Just log into my.arlo.com with the same username and password, and you can access the cameras connected to the base.

If you are meaning to talk about direct access to local storage, then that is limited to the app - Arlo intentionally doesn't allow browsers to directly access videos on local storage.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@84Huff1963 wrote:

Once the base station is onboarded (either via the app or the browser), it is in your account, and visible from both.

There is no need to install it again on the laptop.  Just log into my.arlo.com with the same username and password, and you can access the cameras connected to the base.

If you are meaning to talk about direct access to local storage, then that is limited to the app - Arlo intentionally doesn't allow browsers to directly access videos on local storage.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation