Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Kowenturner
Aspirant
Aspirant

I updated my app and so did my husband and the sharing with him isn’t working. We’ve tried everything. He gets the alerts but can’t open up the app. 

9 REPLIES 9
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you mean he can't log in at all? What happens? What have you tried and what do you see?

Kowenturner
Aspirant
Aspirant

My husband who I share the app with gets the notifications but is unable to open up the app. When he opens the app it is just buffering and nothing happens. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The usual first step is to reboot the phone and reinstall the app. Is there anything different between your phones as to how they get internet access? Does this happen on both cell service only as well as WiFi?

Kowenturner
Aspirant
Aspirant

It happens on wifi and cell service . He got a new phone and we downloaded the app and it is still doing the same thing. We have deleted it and added it a few times. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

WHat phone and OS version? This sounds like some sort of incompatibility.

Kowenturner
Aspirant
Aspirant

No - I have the same phone and OS version with no problems - IPhone 15 Pro iOS version 17.6.1

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Were you able to add your husband as an authorized user?

Kowenturner
Aspirant
Aspirant

No he hasn’t 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact support. Within the app on your mobile device click on the silhouette on the top left ~ support center ~ the device that you are needing assistance with then choose the behavior or closet to the behavior you are seeing.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation