Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Upset_Dave
Follower
Follower

Bought a camera set back in November of 2021 (VMC4350P-1BYNAS). I am still under the manufacturer warranty and have been trying to reach out to support to make a claim to get the issue resolved or to have the camera replaced. The camera does not scan in the code to connect to the rest of the system and cannot be set up. I have had this issue for over a week. I cannot get a hold of anybody for support options. The live chat option to speak with a representative is not available to me because I did not pay for the "subscription". Trying to reach out for support with Arlo has been an absolute nightmare and to have a consumer pay for in-warranty services just to talk to someone and start a claim is ridiculous. I would like to have someone reach out to me as soon as possible to have my issues resolved.

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Could you provide more details about what happens when you go through the onboarding process? What LED behavior do you see on the camera? Have you tried the troubleshooting tips listed in the article here: https://kb.arlo.com/000062338/My-Arlo-camera-will-not-scan-the-QR-code-during-setup

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation