Trying to share/view pro4 from multiple accounts

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ertert222
Aspirant
Aspirant

Have two VMB3010 systems. They are “shared” so all cams can be seen from either account.

just got some Pro4’s and a VMB5000 base station. I added all accounts to each other but nothing shows up anywhere.

Are these compatible where all can be viewed from one account?

6 REPLIES 6
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ertert222 wrote:

Have two VMB3010 systems. They are “shared” so all cams can be seen from either account.

just got some Pro4’s and a VMB5000 base station. I added all accounts to each other but nothing shows up anywhere.

Are these compatible where all can be viewed from one account?

Have you confirmed that the primary accounts show that the inventations are accepted?

Note that all accounts need to have the same user interface - either all showing "Feed" and "Dashboard", or all showing "Library".  If some show "Feed", then you will need to migrate the others.  We can give instructions on that if you need tham.

@ertert222 wrote:

You will likely need a subscription for the Pro 4s (unless you are planning to use direct access to local storage).  Since the multicamera subscriptions all include unlimited cameras, you could consolidate everything into one account.

One caveat - if the cameras are in multiple locations, you probably should continue with separate accounts.  With the new "Feed" interface, subscriptions are per location, not per account.

ertert222
Aspirant
Aspirant

All 3 accounts have sent invites & granted access to each other.

When receiving email invite it asks you to create an account.
No other option.
Existing accounts all show invite sent because access is pending.
All are at same location on same network.
Pro4 videos are stored on VMB5000.
The app also looks different with each camera type.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ertert222 wrote:

All 3 accounts have sent invites & granted access to each other.

When receiving email invite it asks you to create an account.
No other option.

Click on the create account link on a PC.  That will open the browser to my.arlo.com.  Since the account already exists, just log in.

ertert222
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did that. Just shows still pending.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ertert222 wrote:

Did that. Just shows still pending.

Maybe try sending another invite then, and accept it on the PC.  Note you do need to log into the correct account after clicking on "create account".  If the credentials are saved in the browser, that might get in the way.

ertert222
Aspirant
Aspirant

Tried tech support. They said I had to upgrade arlo app on 3010 accounts by trying to add a pro5 cam and it would say it needed to upgrade.

it did and then I saw new cams and all others are now gone.

I’m just going to try to get it back the way it was and leave it.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation