Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Servers Down???

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Joe_S
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have multiple Arlo cameras - Pro 2/Base, Pro 3 Spotlight, Pro 4.  Are the Arlo servers down?  Over the last 24 hours, I have not been able to log in through either the Android app (on wi-fi or cell service), iPad, or laptop.  Android message says "Oops an error has occurred.  Try again."  iPad says "Error while JSONSerialization."  Laptop message in both Firefox and Edge says "HTTP failure response for https://ocapi-app.arlo.com/api/auth: 0 Unknown Error." 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Joe_S
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for the response.  After some additional troubleshooting on my end, I have determined it is the T-Mobile Home Internet service I use.  Despite having active Internet service over the device, it was stopping comms to Arlo servers through the app or over the Internet somehow.  After contacting their tech and resetting the device, access has been restored.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Joe_S wrote:

I have multiple Arlo cameras - Pro 2/Base, Pro 3 Spotlight, Pro 4.  Are the Arlo servers down?  Over the last 24 hours, I have not been able to log in through either the Android app (on wi-fi or cell service), iPad, or laptop.  Android message says "Oops an error has occurred.  Try again."  iPad says "Error while JSONSerialization."  Laptop message in both Firefox and Edge says "HTTP failure response for https://ocapi-app.arlo.com/api/auth: 0 Unknown Error." 

FWIW, nothing reported on status.arlo.com.

The iOS app and Edge are both working for me.

Joe_S
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for the response.  After some additional troubleshooting on my end, I have determined it is the T-Mobile Home Internet service I use.  Despite having active Internet service over the device, it was stopping comms to Arlo servers through the app or over the Internet somehow.  After contacting their tech and resetting the device, access has been restored.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation